Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SPT

This week's challenge:

Hunt for something "eggs"tra special about your weekend.

Okay, I will join in on the fun although it isn't that exciting.
We planted a garden this weekend (finally)
Then the kids enjoyed playing in a puddled in our 'Faux' grass in the back. It was funny to watch them. Excuse the fact that Alexis took off her sweats at this point. Sorry to offend anyone. I had to post two since I got Eli in slow motion falling. He was fine, but the pictures make me smile.


7 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Such a cute post! It's so fun to watch kids play & enjoy life!!

Melissa B said...

Funny! I like the slow-motion falling and the fact that neither of them have pants on! Oh, to be a kid again and run around half dressed and not even care!

Sarah said...

Alexis got some air in that picture. I am glad you joined in. Poor little Eli, but the picture did make me smile.

Holly said...

It's so nice to spend time outside this time of year. Looks like they were having a blast jumping.

(Found you through Lelly. Hi.)

Melody said...

Cute pics! ahhh... to be a kid again!:)

Jossie said...

Cute pics! Love the action shots. I swear, you are one of those super moms. Just thought you should know :-)

Lara B said...

How fun to be planting a garden in March. We had a blizzard this morning- not cool! I think I need to move.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space