Today was our wards Easter picnic. I thought it started at 10:30 so we are just sitting around passing time and I happen to look on the fridge at the information at (10:10) and it started at 10:00....great!
Eli on the way to the park
So we rushed over there and basically missed the egg hunt. The kids found two that were already broken open...but we take what we can get.
Luckily they had games planned for the kids so I didn't feel like a complete failure of a mom.
It is a great park with ponds and ducks so Eli and his friend Jackson enjoyed throwing dirt at the ducks...poor things!
Krystaly brought her face painting stuff so Alexis had this on her face...it says Webkinz Rock.
Then us moms decided we don't get enough pictures of us, its always all about the kids, so we took a few. Like how I am the only one without sunglasses? I am not a sunglass kind of girl! I fell like I can't hear if I have them on...funny huh?
Me, Melissa & Chase, Sarah & Sadie, Jossie, and Whitney
Eli on the way to the parkSo we rushed over there and basically missed the egg hunt. The kids found two that were already broken open...but we take what we can get.
Luckily they had games planned for the kids so I didn't feel like a complete failure of a mom.
It is a great park with ponds and ducks so Eli and his friend Jackson enjoyed throwing dirt at the ducks...poor things!
Krystaly brought her face painting stuff so Alexis had this on her face...it says Webkinz Rock.
Then us moms decided we don't get enough pictures of us, its always all about the kids, so we took a few. Like how I am the only one without sunglasses? I am not a sunglass kind of girl! I fell like I can't hear if I have them on...funny huh?
Me, Melissa & Chase, Sarah & Sadie, Jossie, and Whitney
6 comments:
I cannot leave the house without sunglasses. However when I don't have my contacts or glasses on I too think I can't hear as well. Very weird. The egg hunt was really fun.
Yeah! I'm glad you got a picture that ALL of us look good in! At least all our eyes are open....
I am with you I thought it started at 10 too. Oh well,at least they sstill had fun.
We had our Easter egg hunt at a park in a neighborhood in our ward. Looks like your was a lot of fun. I can't believe you don't wear sunglasses. I can't live without them here.
And our hunt needed a few more eggs may I add! I am a slave to the sunglasses as well!
Ahhh... you guys look adorable!:) I miss you all over there!!!
Post a Comment