Steve * Rachael * Alexis * Eli * Oliver
Cute! Is is just me or does anyone else think Alexis looks a lot like your oldest sister in this picture?
I think you look like Alexis--your lips especially.
Alexis totally looks like you! Love it! I really need to get some pictures of when I was super young for flashback friday. I guess I have to call my mom :-)
You guys took a lot of family pictures. How fun. Alexis does look like your sister.
Oh My Gosh! Alixis is your little clone! WOW! So fun! :)
So cute! And I agree with the rest of 'em--Alexis is definitely your daughter!
So Cute! Alexis looks exactly like you in that picture. I love it.
I agree with everyone, Alexis totallly looks to like you!
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
8 comments:
Cute! Is is just me or does anyone else think Alexis looks a lot like your oldest sister in this picture?
I think you look like Alexis--your lips especially.
Alexis totally looks like you! Love it! I really need to get some pictures of when I was super young for flashback friday. I guess I have to call my mom :-)
You guys took a lot of family pictures. How fun. Alexis does look like your sister.
Oh My Gosh! Alixis is your little clone! WOW! So fun! :)
So cute! And I agree with the rest of 'em--Alexis is definitely your daughter!
So Cute! Alexis looks exactly like you in that picture. I love it.
I agree with everyone, Alexis totallly looks to like you!
Post a Comment