Friday, March 7, 2008

Flashback Friday

Alexis, Rachael, Tara, Leo, Aimee, Caden, Leissa, Jack & Sarah
2001


It is rare that we have a picture all together and I think this was the first one since Leissa had gotten married. We all happened to be in Santa Monica at the same time. I was on crutches due to a knee surgery so I went to visit Tara. Right before this picture we had all taken a walk together...note me in the wheelchair. That was a bit embarrassing...being pushed down the streets in Santa Monica in a wheelchair...but made for a great picture.
My mom and step-dad were there as well.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Is this the same sweatshirt you wore to my house the other day? That is a funny picture with you being pushed in a wheel-chair. Good luck at the Dr's.

Jossie said...

Cute! You look SO different! I love Alexis' hair in that picture.

Kristen said...

Alexis' hair is so cute!!!

Melissa B said...

What a fun picture! Alexis looks so cute with her curly hair. How fast they grow up!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space