Steve had another softball tournament today (sorry no pictures) that was near the temple, so after 2 games of his, the kids and I headed over to the temple to hang out.
Somewhere recently I read or heard someone say as parents we want our kids to act properly and especially at a place like the temple, but how it probably makes Heavenly Father happy to see his little children running around there. So I took that as my invitation to let the kids enjoy the temple grounds.
It is a BEAUTIFUL day today...amazing really. As you can see, not a cloud in the sky and it is warm...perfect spring day. Those of you who live or have lived here know that we don't get many of these days so we were taking advantage of it. Sorry to those having bad weather...I hate to rub it in. You can rub it in when it is 110 degrees here!
Somewhere recently I read or heard someone say as parents we want our kids to act properly and especially at a place like the temple, but how it probably makes Heavenly Father happy to see his little children running around there. So I took that as my invitation to let the kids enjoy the temple grounds.
It is a BEAUTIFUL day today...amazing really. As you can see, not a cloud in the sky and it is warm...perfect spring day. Those of you who live or have lived here know that we don't get many of these days so we were taking advantage of it. Sorry to those having bad weather...I hate to rub it in. You can rub it in when it is 110 degrees here!


7 comments:
Kids are germ magnets. Breeders of infection and disease. I think the only way to get around it is boarding school...in the Swiss Alps.
(Totally kidding. Hope y'all feel better soon!)
Or just not having them!
That has it's downside, too. Believe me.
OH OH OH SOOOO JEALOUS!! Good for you for getting outside. I'll be calling you...you know why...
The weather has been beautiful. That is such a great picture of Eli. He looks so happy. The sickness will never end. Megan woke up with another sore throat today.
How fun! I love getting out doors when it's so nice.
And maybe it's allergies? My kids ALWAYS get a little stuffy in the spring. But it's nothing like the winter colds or anything, it usually only lasts about a week. Itchy, watery eyes, clear runny nose and then 'poof' it's gone...so maybe?
**Sniff** It snowed here last week. I miss Vegas in the spring.
Post a Comment