Monday, March 10, 2008

Men at Work

Still working on the front yard! Looks like we had to hire some help to shovel the gravel/sand that goes under the grass. Its pretty hot out there so looks like he had to go shirtless...what a cutie though!
The curbing was put in on Friday and it is going to make such a difference. I love watching how the curbing machine works. Anyone else fascinated by construction tools...?

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! Does he work for cheap? LOL

Hey, can you tell Maria Miles I want an invite to her blog?

Jillian said...

Actually, there were some pretty hot construction workers outside my neighborhood this afternoon. Does that count?

Lori said...

Too cute! What a big boy out there helping Daddy!

Sarah said...

He's working that shovel quite well. I really like the shirtless look.

TIA EVANS said...

He is so cute. They love it the best when they get to help out. He looks like he is having so much fun.

Cardalls said...

I love boys!

Jossie said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love that his pants have holes in the knees to complete the look. Very cute!

Melody said...

Constrution tools? Not so much, no.:) But post some pics of the finished product.

Love the pic of Eli! Isn't it funny that boys know exactly how to be boys? So cute.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space