Since Steve didn't have to work we tried to sleep in...7:00ish! But we did wake up to see the kids doing this:
Alexis set this up for the both of them. Adorable!
Then we headed over to Steve's brothers house to swim and BBQ.

Nick, Becca and Tori
A game of chicken.
Eli didn't enjoy it. I don't think he understood the concept!
It was a fun day and we definitely wore them out!
Yes, he still sleeps with a pacifier (or three). One day I will be strong enough to take it away...just not now!
Then we headed over to Steve's brothers house to swim and BBQ.
9 comments:
I love that first picture of the kids!
1) So cute of Alexis to set that up!
2) That slide does look like fun.
3) I have faith in you that you can be strong enough to take that pacifier away!
Unless you really don't want to, I will not judge, and will still be your friend.
always good times around a pool! Also, I"m all for binkys... cant take away a finger!!!
I can't say enough about that sweet Alexis of yours!! She is SUCH a great sister, (Can I have her PLEASE?!!). Ok, so I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and the phone number I had of yours didnt work, thus I need a new number or something!! It was when I came back to drop my mom off at the airport & I wanted to stop by with the new bambino!! You have to get me new info!! What a fun memorial day!! (Know how the sleepin's work on those days off.. sigh..).
BTW, saw your post pix of you at 25 weeks,, You are kidding me!?!?! Your NOT allowed to post pix anymore, you look absolutely AMAZING!! NO JOKE!! You go girl!!
What a fun day! Brooks sleeps with 3 binky's too. I know it's not right, but atleast he sleeps through the night. I am just glad to see that Eli does it too :) Love you all!
Hmmmm....I don't know about that Binky thing Rach? :) I can't relate, my kids never would take them, even though I'm sure I probably tried to make them a couple times so that I could get some peace:)
I love that picture of Eli completely wiped out!
I also thought that slide looked like so much fun. Do you know where he got it?
Post a Comment