Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crab Legs

One of our favorite shows to watch on TV is Deadliest Catch. So each year we feel it is our responsibility to pay tribute to those who put their lives on the line to make sure our country is well stocked with crab!Green Valley Ranch Buffet is our favorite in Las Vegas. They offer both cold and hot crab legs. We eat our $18 worth a couple times over-actually Steve does. I don't think he gets anything BUT crab when we go...
The other reason this is our favorite buffet is their dessert bar...they have a Dryers Ice Cream bar with a worker that will make milk shakes and malts if you want! Delicious!
SO here's to you crab fishermen! May you be safe on the Bearing Strait!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum, yum. I too enjoy crab, just not the process of getting to it.

Kellie DeMille said...

A Dreyers ice cream bar!! My idea of heaven!

Jaylee Draney said...

I LOVE that show.

Lisa said...

Thats a great show... Chase loves it and has us TiVo it for him. There is no way I could let my husband do that for a living!!!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I haven't had crab legs before. I should try it. It looks like you had fun!

Jennifer said...

I love this show too!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space