Monday, May 4, 2009

He Cracks Me Up...

We were at Target today and even though I told Eli we were not buying any toys-he's three...that is a tough concept! So he was crying a bit and I am trying to get my stuff bought.

He says to me: "Mom, I have issues."
I verified what he said: "You have issues?"
Eli: "Yeah"

So I start cracking up which doesn't please him, so...

I said as I hug him: "What are your issues?"
Eli: "I have yuckies in my nose."

He is hilarious.

Later we stopped for a Jamba Juice (which cracks him up... seeing that on Lilo and Stitch one of the characters is named is Jamba) We are sitting outside and a guy with long hair passes by and he says loudly, "Mom is that a boy or a girl." Oh the honesty!!! In his defense-he was a clean cut, Native American.

8 comments:

berrymom said...

What a funny little guy!

Sarah said...

Cute little Eli! They are very honest, except when they are in trouble.

Jossie said...

Nice! I love the funny things they say and pick up on :-)

Amy said...

Where did he get that? He must hear you admit that same thing.....that you have issues....ha ha! I can't wait to get him and Kenzie together. He's SO cute!

bloodfamily said...

Kids find the most perfect "moment" to share their honesty....don't they. There are plenty of times that I have been in your shoes. We all live through it. Just laugh and enjoy it while they are little.

Cardalls said...

What a crack up! Three year olds are hilarious!

Lisa said...

Ha! Sydnee asked me once if the person at the check out at Best Buy was a boy or girl. And I didn't know! So I kinda ignored her and then he said, "I'm a boy" how embarrassing for us both!!!!

The Jarvis Family said...

Hey I don't have your number for some reason otherwise I would have just called you tomorrow...but...we have a big bug problem:) I was wondering if Steve can come out and spray our garage and inside our house...call me if you have a chance tomorrow on my cell at 521-0314 and I'll explain..thanks Rachel!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space