Tonight was Alexis's school's Promotion Night. Each class does a presentation and then the teacher announces if the class gets to move up to the next grade.
Alexis's class
Alexis got an award for Straight A's all 4 quarters.
The entire school K-8th. I love that it is so small!
Alexis and Hannah
Alexis, Aubrey and Makenna
1 1/2 more days of school!
I can't believe my baby is in 5th grade!
Alexis's class
I can't believe my baby is in 5th grade!
7 comments:
She is so tall! I don't remember you and Steve being particularly tall. Where did that come from? Maybe you are tall and my feeble 12 year old memories are incorrect.
It looks like there are a lot of girls in that class. Exciting that school is almost over.
So cute!
I love her hair!! Did you lighten it? She looks so cute and pretty as always!
Congrats Alexis. I'm with you...they are getting so old too fast.
What's with the IF they can move up to the next grade? Was there a question about it? That would be a crazy graduation ceremony if some people didn't get to move up:)
Way to go Alexis!
Post a Comment