Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Count Down...

Do you see that off to the right side of your screen? 100 days left! 180 down and 100 to go! In some ways it feels like it has taken forever and then other times it has gone by so quickly! I feel great. I have had less heartburn with this pregnancy than I had with Eli (does that mean this baby will be bald?). I can still sleep on my stomach which makes me happy but then I worry how squished he may be in there. It feels like this baby is doing flips in there-he is pretty active! It does make me a bit sad to think this is the last time I will feel a baby moving inside me. I know 3 will be our limit and sometimes wonder if 2 was our limit. Everyone says how hard #3 is. I am convinced though that Heavenly Father will give us a mellow kid this time around. We have had 2 very active, busy babies. This one will be sleeping through the night by 4 weeks and never need a pacifier or thumb! Right???
So let the count down begin!!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember when the countdown went from the 200's down to the 100's. I am sure your baby will be the most angelic one on the planet.

Kristen said...

Woo Hoo! I thought that the more heartburn you had meant the more hair that your baby had.

Cardalls said...

You can always dream that you will have an angel baby. Three wasn't too bad for me, they were 4 years apart and it was okay. Four kids did me in, so you have nothing to worry about ! :)

Kellie DeMille said...

Yeah!!! 100 days left! and the temperature keeps climbing. Being pregnant in the summer is awful, but you already know that.

Melissa B said...

I worry about 3 too. Let me know how it goes so that I can make a more educated decision when it comes time to try for another one. I'm sure this baby will be great, you've had 2 to practice on, so that makes you a pro now!

Jenean Hoffman said...

Hi sweetie!
I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet the newest Randall! Love to all of you!

J, B and E

bloodfamily said...

Well, you do have all of that extra powdered sugar that the baby can suck on. You don't even look pregnant to me - you look fantastic. Glad that you are feeling well. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Joanne said...

Ha Ha!! 3 totally did me in. It was way harder than 2 but of course my two little ones are 21 months apart, in diapers at the same time, both in carseats, and Dylan is not quite old enough to be as helpful as I would have liked. I'm sure it will be much easier for you :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space