I ran out of powered sugar the other day while making a strawberry shortcake. I think it is the only recipe I use powered sugar.
Steve went to Sam's today and this is what he brought home for me.
8 - 4 pound bags of powered sugar.
Does anyone have recipes they can email me that use powered sugar? If anyone runs out...you know who you can call!
Steve went to Sam's today and this is what he brought home for me.
8 - 4 pound bags of powered sugar.
Does anyone have recipes they can email me that use powered sugar? If anyone runs out...you know who you can call!
10 comments:
I think I have the same bag of powdered sugar that I have had for 5 years. I have no idea what I would do with this much.
That's too funny! What was he thinking? You can make lots of frosting!
That is SO funny! I'll have to look for my recipe for mud cake. The frosting uses a lot of powdered sugar.
I actually count 8 bags....so you're even more set than you thought.
And if you need it, my mom has an entire BOX of cinnamon chips. Who wants, or needs, cinnamon chips at all? Let alone an entire case?
Did he get tired of going to store for you? At least he won't have to go for sugar again. Funny guy. You can always make cinnamon rolls and then use the powdered sugar for the frosting...
Well shoot! Where was this load two weeks ago when Ben needed it? He was making frosting and ran out of powdered sugar, and it was Sunday, so oh well! lOL
looks like you're prepared for the "unknown", ha!
I'm so behind on reading everyones blog!! I just caught up on yours :-)
BTW...you look great, can't believe your already 25 wks!
I emailed you a basic butter cream recipe. (the format is weird, sorry) It is simple, but tasty. It is great on sugar cookies. The
C & H Sugar website has lots of good recipes. :)
Make yourself some muddy buddies...(or puppy chow as it is sometimes called). It's the chex mixed with melted chocolate chips and peanut butter(I also add peanuts) Then you dump in a bag of powdered sugar to coat it...yummy
Post a Comment