Alexis's school had a fundraising carnival last night. Since I am one of the room mom's I had to be involved in the planning (I will not be doing that next year!).
Our class was in charge of the Bean Bag Toss. We had to make everything for it.
So there was a Bean Bag Toss
Sponge Throw-which I just had Eli pose for a picture-I wasn't going to throw wet sponges at him!
Ring Toss

Ping Pong Fishing Pond (yes we won 2 live fish and yes Alexis gave them both away to friends)
Cake Walk (I think our odds were great when the kids did it!)
And fishing
A BBQ company came and the food was tasty!
There was also a bake sale with lots of tasty treats...we couldn't pass up the cotton candy or the snow cones.

For entertainment a lot of the kids from the school put on dances or skits. 8 of the girls in Alexis's class danced to the Hoedown Throwdown from the Hannah Montana movie. I am kicking myself for not bring my video camera. It was cute.
They combines the dance with 2 of the 7th graders who wanted to do the dance as well!
There were raffle baskets but I didn't put money in any of them. I get cheap as the year ends! Our 4th grade basket rocked though....an iPod Nano, iTunes gift card, iPod docking station, DVD player with carrying case, 2 movies a Kodak Digital camera and 2 movie passes. I think ours was one of the best-thanks to Nickie and I!
It was a fun night. I am curious how much it earned for the school!
Our class was in charge of the Bean Bag Toss. We had to make everything for it.
A BBQ company came and the food was tasty!
There was also a bake sale with lots of tasty treats...we couldn't pass up the cotton candy or the snow cones.
For entertainment a lot of the kids from the school put on dances or skits. 8 of the girls in Alexis's class danced to the Hoedown Throwdown from the Hannah Montana movie. I am kicking myself for not bring my video camera. It was cute.
There were raffle baskets but I didn't put money in any of them. I get cheap as the year ends! Our 4th grade basket rocked though....an iPod Nano, iTunes gift card, iPod docking station, DVD player with carrying case, 2 movies a Kodak Digital camera and 2 movie passes. I think ours was one of the best-thanks to Nickie and I!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I LOVE cake walks. They are the BEST! Who drew the spiderman sponge toss? It was awesome!
Great job on the bean bag toss! That Spiderman board is amazing. Did someone draw that? It looks like it was a lot of fun.
Carnivals are so much fun!
You did a great job, as always!
How fun!! Got to love those carnivals. We always end up coming home with gold fish from those things.
Post a Comment