The challenge this month is to highlight one thing per week that you have been inspired to do "because of a blogger."Tuesday September 2nd: Home Decor/Tabletop
Tuesday September 9th: Entertaining/Parties
Tuesday September 16th: Arts/Crafts
Tuesday September 23rd: In The Kitchen
Tuesday September 30th: Personal Growth
Home Decor
I really didn't think I would be able to participate this week but my friend, Sarah, gets me motivated to come up with something. Thank goodness for blog archives because I couldn't find this picture in Picasa! I have no idea whose blog I got this from but I know it wasn't my idea...I don't have a creative bone in my body! I just like to 'be inspired' from other bloggers!
To see other people's SPT click here!
14 comments:
I say we get together and make some of those!!!
PS- how was your trip?
You always pull through! I had forgotten about these. They are fabulous and turned out so cute.
How adorable! I was in Michael's and saw that they did the same thing but with assorted tissue paper. We got all of the supplies for my daughter to do an animal print one. I can't wait to see how hers turns out too.
Love that idea...going to have to try it.
what a cute idea.
oh, i love it! i was just looking at some of those foamy pumpkins at AC Moore the other day, thinking "what would i do with them?" i should have snapped them up!
great way to use up odds and end, how cute those would look in my spider web bowl... thanks :-)
Those are pretty cute, I agree with Jen, we should get together and you can teach us how to make them.
Those are great! Might be something even I could do. Thanks for sharing.
Very cute and thanks for the quick, idiot proof tutorial!
Way to go Rach, I am proud of you. I may have to try it out myself.
They are cute. It is fun getting ideas from other sources, I know I would have never come up with that on my own.
I remember seeing those last year. Super cute.
What does Modge mean? They are way cute!! And I feel so dumb, because there are several of you that are great bloggers (which I am not) that do SPT. What does that stand for?
Post a Comment