Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Places I've Been


visited 20 states (40%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president

I really need to get to Oregon! I know Jenn....I will get there someday!

4 comments:

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Fun map! Mine would reveal that I don't get out enough. :)

Sarah said...

You are much more well traveled than me. My total was only 26%,

Jenean Hoffman said...

I think you have been to Oregon, honey. We lived there for awhile and I think you all came up to visit us. But maybe that was before you were born...
-J

Jossie said...

I couldn't figure out how to get mine on my blog :-( That was fun though! Too bad some of the states that I have visited were only because there was an airport stop on a layover :-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space