Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Lineup!!!

Hi, my name is Rachael and I am a TV addict! Don't judge me! I know I have a TV addiction! Admitting it is the first step!! So I like TV. Hey, if I can get all my work done is there anything wrong with it? Ok, I know there is a lot wrong with it but at least this year I dropped ER and Survivor!

So here is my fall line up:

Desperate Housewives (Its not as naughty as they portray it!)
The Amazing Race (this is the best picture I could find!?!?)
Brothers and Sisters (Thank you Sarah for getting me hooked)
Dancing with the Stars (Do you think Lance Bass will be paired up with a guy???)

Grey's Anatomy (will Meredith and McDreamy end up together???)
The Office (who isn't into this show?)
Pushing Daisies (great, light humor, clean show)
Private Practice (I could probably drop this one but it will be TiVo-ed for now)
Lost (what the heck is going on, on this island???!?!?!?!?!)
Heroes (great show!)

WOW...I feel like I am missing some....just kidding! Thank goodness for TiVo!!!!!
What's on your fall lineup??

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sure my line-up will be even longer. It is very hard to cut a show, but sometimes it just has to be done.

Marcia said...

Rachael,

How can you drop ER is the the final season and Doctor Carter is back. I also can't beleive you are not watching Biggest Loser and Ugly Betty. I also enjoyed Lipstick Jungle. Just a few suggestions if you decided you don't like your regulars. You might also like Chuck, Life and Numbers. I also Started 90210 and Privilaged on the WC. I am also a TV Junky.

My DVR is set up to record and I am looing forward to new shows.

Enjoy Dancing with the Stars this evening.

Marcia

Amy said...

You crack me up! I love it!

PULN7GS said...

I'm such a loser- I can honestly say I have never seen a single episode of any of those shows. I get bored watching TV. I really liked 24, but I haven't heard if it is ever coming back.

Aranne and Dan said...

Don't worry I am a TV addict too... there I said it. I am so excited that all of the shows are finally starting up again. Last season was a bust with the silly strike. (by the way I found your blog from the SPT's I think!!)

Jenean Hoffman said...

You almost have my exact list with the exception of Heros and Lost and DWTS. Bert is crazy about those too! I just didn't get into them because I had to sew on some of the nights :)

Lara B said...

I am a total tv addict too! My DVR is going constantly. I am into a lot of the same shows you are. Love ya

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space