Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Craft

Sarah and I saw these on someone's blog and figured that two uncrafty people could totally pull this off. We did it. We got three frames at the Dollar store, spray painted them, printed the word B O O on newspaper and Viola! Cute $3 craft!
To see the original craft click here. This lady is amazing!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

They did turn out really great. I love them! We are sooooo crafty.

Jossie said...

So cute! I had to break down and do one of my ornaments when I got home :-)

Shanell said...

Very cute! I'm going to have to check that blog more often for cute ideas.

Nancy said...

You guys are so crafty. Those are really cute!!

Kim Sue said...

cute stuff - makes me want to get the halloween stuff out of the attic!

Buzosucka said...

You are soooooo crafty, and you said you weren't.

Amber said...

so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!!! I'm sure you did something real exciting, you guys do the funnest things!!! Miss you, Susanne

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space