Monday, September 15, 2008

Gymnastics Class

This was Alexis's 2nd time at gymnastics but my first so I had to be an embarrassing mom taking pictures! The people who go here are SERIOUS! I sat next to a lady with a 6 year old and she is there 5 nights a week!
Alexis and Whitney
Alexis doing some exercise. Its a bit blurry. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to take pictures, let alone with a flash so I really didn't want to get yelled at...I'm not into getting scolded. Especially since I am new!
The chalk on her hands, which then became the chalk in the car.
It was really cool to see what some of those girls can do and to see what Alexis will be able to do one day if she sticks to it and works hard! She loves it!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I have to get Megan signed up. I also don't like to get reprimanded especially in public settings. I'm glad she loves is so much.

Shanell said...

That is so awesome. I would like Kennedi to get get involved in GOOD gymnastics, but we are a little limited here in Central Utah. At least they have dancing though.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

It looks like Alexis is having so much fun. It is nice keeping kids busy!

Amy said...

Even if you did get in trouble for taking pictures would that stop you? Haha. Good for Alexis!

Amber said...

Looks like fun!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space