Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just Doing Some Laundry

The other morning I had to run to the grocery store (at 7:45am!!) after Alexis got off to school. Steve was home...asleep...but home, so I left Eli. When I got home Eli opened the door to the house and said something about doing laundry. I thought, wow, great Steve knew I needed to do the sheets today so that makes up for him sleeping in. Then I noticed Steve was still in bed....with the sheets still on the bed...hmmm....what was Eli talking about then?
I opened the washer to find this!
Good thing I got home when I did or who knows if he would have pushed the buttons to start it!
That would have been a mess!

6 comments:

Melissa B said...

Yikes, at least he didn't turn it on...

Cardalls said...

too funny!

Sarah said...

Good thing you caught it in time. That's a lot of stuff in there.

Shanell said...

That is so Funny, at least you didn't turn it on. Steve is a good babysitter!
Kennedi was "cooking" one time and put some plastic bowls in the oven. Well I never knew about it until the next time I pre-heated the oven and smelt something burning. :-)

Amy said...

Kenzie will do the same thing, except she'll put it in the dryer. Seriously, he's so cute...just trying to help out.

Shannon said...

That's awesome. He'd fit right in with our family!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space