This past weekend I went to my mom's. I really wanted to get some of my baby pictures scanned but their scanner wasn't working so I convinced her to take home some albums. I have a ton of work ahead of me. Lots of scanning and documenting!
But now I can start Flashback Friday again.
Tara (2 1/2), Leissa (4 1/2), Aimee (2 1/2),
my Mom, and Me (2 months)
Thanksgiving 1974

But now I can start Flashback Friday again.
Tara (2 1/2), Leissa (4 1/2), Aimee (2 1/2),my Mom, and Me (2 months)
Thanksgiving 1974
7 comments:
I cannot believe how much you look like Eli's baby pictures. It is amazing!
I love those pictures, that one of your mom holding you is so sweet. I love your flash back Fridays !
That's you as a baby?! Are you sure it's not Eli?! That's crazy how much he looks like you. Good idea to get an album. I'll have to do that.
Wow! I can't believe how much you looked like Eli!! I'm excited you started Flashback Friday again!:)
Yes it's true as everyone else said Eli looks just like you!
Cute pics. I am so glad you are back to doing Flashback Fridays.
wonderful pictures...isn't it interesting that your mom's haircut is totally back in style :o)
Post a Comment