I have a serious dust problem! Its not because I don't dust. I think there may be something wrong in our house. Steve dusted this dresser last night around 9pm. This is what is looks like at 7am...10 hours later! That isn't normal, is it? We seem to have an excess of dust. But its not the kind of dust that I am use to. It is almost like a film...we don't smoke, but that is what it reminds me of. We don't light candles very often. We keep the doors shut during all time of the day. We change our air filters every 30 days and even cut smaller filters for each of the air vents. We do have ceiling fans and humidifiers. Don't know if that has anything to do with anything!
This is the base of one of the humidifiers...see that white film?
This is what most of our DVD's looks like. Isn't that HORRIBLE? I can't imagine what is going on. A lot of the time our Wii or DVD's don't read properly and I am thinking it is because of the excess dust.
So my questions are these:
Do you get this in your house?
Is there someone I can call to make sure the dust from the attic isn't blowing into the house.
Am I just dirty?
Anyone have a good cleaning lady?
We are seriously fed up with this. No wonder Steve suffers from headaches and Eli is always stuffed up when he sleeps. I don't know what to do anymore?
This is the base of one of the humidifiers...see that white film?
This is what most of our DVD's looks like. Isn't that HORRIBLE? I can't imagine what is going on. A lot of the time our Wii or DVD's don't read properly and I am thinking it is because of the excess dust.
So my questions are these:Do you get this in your house?
Is there someone I can call to make sure the dust from the attic isn't blowing into the house.
Am I just dirty?
Anyone have a good cleaning lady?
We are seriously fed up with this. No wonder Steve suffers from headaches and Eli is always stuffed up when he sleeps. I don't know what to do anymore?
9 comments:
Dust rules my life! I have one table in my living room that I dust at least 2 times a day. It may seem excessive, but it drives me crazy seeing it there. Plus having black furniture really makes it stand out. That DVD situation does seem a bit weird.
The humidifier could be the cause. Do you have soft water? If not, then the humidifier could be spewing out the minerals into the air and on you things. Just a thought.
okay, that is NOT normal. even for vegas. those dvds are not like anything i've seen before. maybe try calling the health department to see if they have any ideas.
What the heck? I have never seen anything like those DVD's before. That is so strange. And ask Jennifer, I am no clean freak.
wow, that is weird! never seen that before. Sorry I'm no help, but I hope you figure it out, that would be frustrating.
Crap!!! I'm such a bad friend. Happy late birthday! Please forget mine this year, (your always so good at remembering) then I won't feel so bad.
We had that white film from Tyler's humidifiers too. Once we stopped using one, his room was a lot cleaner and didn't seem as dusty. Otherwise, I'm not sure what's going on. You are definitely not dirty and you know who my cleaning lady is so I can't really help there :-) I do know another cleaning lady but she's like 3 times the money but a lot more thorough :-) Good luck with the dust :-)
Ugh! How frustrating! You are for sure one of the cleanest people I know. Could it be because you have hard wood floors instead of carpet? I don't know...good luck with that.
That really is crazy!! I don't have that problem and I'm just around the corner.
Post a Comment