This year Eli's birthday landed on a Sunday so we celebrated on Saturday with a pool party! There were 13 kids here swimming! WOW! A lot to keep watch over!
Just a few pictures of presents:
We did an ice cream cake...
That night we went to Red Robin for dinner and took Drew and Garrett with us.
The next morning we did our traditional crepe breakfast and then opened gifts.
Steve and I decided to just give him money so he could buy a Lego set he has been saving for.
He had fun popping all the balloons with the money inside.
Hopefully 7 is a bit better than 6 but its only been 4 days and its not looking promising!
Just Kidding...kind of! :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Eli!!! What a fun birthday idea :) Next we need a post on the amazing lego set he bought with all that money!
Very cute balloon idea. He was explaining it to me in Primary, but I didn't grasp the concept until now.
He looks very happy. I'm glad he had a good birthday!
Post a Comment