Monday, August 20, 2012

Room Make-Overs


All Alexis wanted for her birthday was to have her room re-done.  We last did it when she was 9 and now that she is an official TEENAGER she wanted something a bit more grown up.
Good-bye pink and brown...

And Clutter!!!!!


 We painted her room a grey color..
Then above the chair rail did wide stripes.  I love the look of stripes (I hate taping off and painting them though!)

 The room is finally complete!


 We are planning on doing a bunch of black and white pictures on this wall so it isn't so blank!
I love the closet-we had to wait for family to come from Arizona so they could bring us the book shelf from IKEA (seriously Vegas...how come we don't have one!)

And for the boys rooms...since eventually they will share a room we got them beds which then required new bedding...thankfully we didn't have to change the paint!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
 I need to do something about the closet situation in there though!



5 comments:

Jossie said...

Cute! Love both of them!

The Hardy's said...

They look great! I love Alexis' closet!

Kellie DeMille said...

Seriously, what is up with no IKEA in Vegas? Let's start a petition or a rally or something. I am trying to plan a San Diego trip just so I can get another bookshelf and rug. I love the rooms, good job!

chercard said...

Could they make the bedrooms in these houses any smaller?? Not even room for 2 kids and two dressers! Love the redos, glad we got the "leftovers" :)

Sarah said...

I love those new beds for the boys! And of course I love the stripes. Both rooms look great.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space