Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Adventure Angels #3


 This month for our adventure we went hiking in Mt. Charleston.  I can't remember the last time I went hiking.  It was 1.8 miles each way and pretty easy terrain.  Only 4 people could make it to this activity.
Jen D, Bonnie Graham, Gina Graham and I

Towards the end of the 1.8 miles we were walking through shallow water.
We heard there was a waterfall once you get to the end.  I guess this was the waterfall...it was about 3 feet high.  I thought it was kind of funny!
 It was really pretty scenery though!

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

That is a pretty funny waterfall :)

Sarah said...

You guys are so lucky you had the big rainstorm earlier in the week! When we hiked it last month the waterfall was non-existent, which I am sure you can imagine was thrilling!

I'm so sad I missed it!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space