Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Rec Center


 Swimming at Rec Centers give me the heebie jeebies....Upon walking into this new one that just opened my feelings were validated.  Seriously???
It was a really clean pool though and the kids had a blast!

 Lunch Break
 3 other friends went so there were plenty of kids to play with.


The only thing I didn't like it that they wouldn't allow Alexis to swim alone with Oliver...I had to be in there with them.  Of course that is just me being a lazy parent!

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh my heck! I swear that thing was trying to say hello to you!! I figure the chlorine will kill any anything transmitable right?

Sarah said...

Gag! I can't believe you posted that first picture. I was minding my own business, eating my tuna fish sandwich, clicked on your blog, and almost threw up! I'm not sure if I can ever eat tuna again.

However, the pool was totally fun!

Jossie said...

Seriously WTH IS that on that guys neck? Ack! Where is this place? Looks fun!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space