Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tooth Puller


 When it comes to pulling teeth, I step aside!  I don't like that kind of stuff!  
Eli's two front teeth were SOOO loose and started to look funny!  He decided enough was enough and worked one night on getting the looser of the two out!  
SUCCESS!!!!
 But then he saw how funny he looked-Freaked out (hence the tears in the eyes) and went in for #2!
 I love his new smile!
 And the tooth fairy only had to make one trip!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love when both the front teeth come out at the same time! He looks so cute.

Megan lost a tooth on Sunday, but left it in Eric's truck (who is out of town this week), so it looks like the tooth fairy will not make an appearance around here until the weekend!


And, when Jackson lost a tooth 2 weeks ago it took the tooth fairy 2 days to make it to our house. Sometimes she gets so backed up.

Kellie DeMille said...

Ahhh! I cannot take the teeth. It's like a car wreck I can't look away from, I'm fasinated and horrified all at once. I should not have looked at this post before bed, I just know I'm going got have nightmares now! I guess if they HAVE to come out two at a time is the way to go :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space