Monday, August 13, 2012

12x12 August


 Every morning for the last 2 weeks I wake myself up by reading the scriptures.  Our bishop has challenged the ward to read the New Testament in 30 days.  I'm a bit ahead right now!  Yipee!
Then its a mad dash to get everyone read for church...Oliver doesn't take many showers during the week but he always gets one on Sunday (don't judge...he doesn't stink, he just HATES taking showers...until he gets in)
 I always love when a teacher or two gives you a 1 hour heads up that they won't be there to teach-so then between getting everyone ready-its a mad dash to try to find subs!
 Steve's parents were in town this weekend so the kids were entertained until it was time to go.
 I attempted to get a picture of the kids but didn't have much time and this was the only one I got...nice face Oliver!
 Steve spoke in sacrament-I'm so irreverent for taking a picture IN sacrament.  Thank goodness for camera phones so no one knew!
 Our nursery has 30 kids so this Sunday it was split and the kids who will be joining Primary next year got to come in for singing time.  Oliver loved it and they all surprisingly sat quite well! (I caught a teacher in the background in a yawn...sorry!)
 Thank goodness we had a ton of left overs from the night before so all we had to do was heat up lunch!
 We watched the final basketball game on the Olympics (Go USA).  I love the Olympics but they consumed so much of our time watching it.  Once swimming and gymnastics is over they could really just wrap it up for me!
 Steve, Eli and Oliver burned off some energy!
 And then we celebrated the three kids birthdays with a cake that is a Randall tradition.  I think I finally get how to make it!  Steve's mom has had to show me a few times! 
 Right before going to bed I got all my work out clothes out for the next morning!  Makes getting up at 6am a bit easier! 
Another typical lazy Sunday!

6 comments:

Pam said...

You dare devil for taking a pic in Sacrament!! Love it!

Jossie said...

I hope that our sub showed up! I promise we got one :-)

chercard said...

I had to find a sub for my Primary class while we were out of town and it was nearly impossible! You would think I was asking people to cut off their arm instead of teach a class of 5 cute kids!

Sarah said...

Finding subs is the worst! I still have been unable to find one for my class for the next 2 weeks, so it may be left up to you! :) Just giving you a heads up.

I about died of from the sight of cuteness when Oliver walked in from nursery.

And I am loving the shoes Alexis is wearing!

Kellie DeMille said...

They told us that we are being released after the primary program and I have gotten so trunky it is ridiculous! The other day we had 1 lone teacher show up for the entire senior primary. And of course no one could call and let us know. I am excited to get out of the craziness but am terrified of what could be next :) I love the church pictures, and I love that you guys have Trudy in nursery, she is such a doll! That cake looks super yummy.

Gina said...

LOL! Sorry I made your Sunday crazy, just trying to keep your life interesting. ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space