Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teeth


Alexis had one last stubborn baby tooth that just didn't want to come out naturally....
So we scheduled a teeth cleaning and a tooth pulling...

They sterilized it for the tooth fairy.
Alexis's last time leaving a tooth for the tooth fairy!
So then it was time for phase 2 of BRACES!!!  We went to a different place for Phase 2...LOVE THEM!!!!

She opted to go with the clear on top and metal on bottom. and we are looking at around 18 months!

Looking forward to seeing the end result!

3 comments:

bloodfamily said...

I can't imagine that gorgeous smile getting any brighter.

Kellie DeMille said...

I appreciate all you do for your children's teeth. I know in a few years I am going to be in the same boat and I'll be calling for advice :) I can't wait to see to see it all done!

Sarah said...

What a cute sign congratulating the kids!

I don't think I would have even noticed she had them if she hadn't shown them to me on Sunday. Those clear ones are great camouflage!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space