Saturday, September 1, 2012

Oliver turns 3

 Oliver's birthday occurs at a crappy time...during the first week of school.  Last year it was on the first day of school!  But we had time to celebrate before getting the kids off!

 I called a couple of friends at the last minute to see if they wanted to meet at McDonald's for the kids to run around.  That way I didn't feel like he was getting completely shafted!
 That night we went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner...


 The waitress put this wig on him and they sang him a cute Birthday song...they actually get the whole restaurant to sing with them.
 For dessert Eli got a crab shaped rice krispy treat that he could paint with Strawberry, Chocolate or Caramel sauce.
Happy Birthday to my baby boy!!! 

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I never thought about those poor kids with birthdays right when school starts. That does stink! What a fun place that Joe's crab shack is, we will have to go for our next birthday. (For that awesome wig of course!) Happy Birthday Oliver!!

Sarah said...

Cute little Oliver. Every single picture of him is adorable!

It looks like a great birthday for a 3 year old.

The Hardy's said...

Happy Birthday to Oliver! I'm impressed he wore the wig--it sure makes a great picture! My kids would have said no way!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space