Tonight I took Steve out and we went to Serendipity 3 that just opened. This is a New York restaurant that was made famous by the movie....Serendipity with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. They opened this location right on the Strip in front of Caesars Palace. We were able to eat outside-it was a perfect night. It is always fun to people watch in Vegas-especially all the crazies or drunks or weirdo's that are out. Not so much on the mobile billboards that drive up and down the strip-man some of those are BAD!!!
Their menu is HUGE!
They are famous for their desserts which is featured on the back of the menu-look towards the center-there is an item that says Golden Opulence Sundaes...price $1000- Really? What the heck is that? And does anyone get it?
This is what it looks like...thank you Heidi...
I got the salad and it was HUGE-I barely made a dent in it! Steve got the chicken strips which were the best I have tasted! They breaded them in red corn chips!
Then it was time for dessert. We split the Strawberry Fields Sundae-we couldn't finish it! We were stuffed!
Strawberry Cheesecake, Strawberry Ice Cream, some kind of a cookie thing, LOTS of whipped cream and strawberry sauce....tasty!
This was our view from the table-it would be awesome at night.
Next time I want to go for a Girls Night Out so we can order a bunch of their desserts and taste them all! If you are interested-leave me a comment so I know who to call!
I got the salad and it was HUGE-I barely made a dent in it! Steve got the chicken strips which were the best I have tasted! They breaded them in red corn chips!
16 comments:
Give me a heads up and I'll come out!
I'm so in! Just give me some advance notice so that I don't book a dang party! I would hate to miss out :-)
P.S. Thanks for the leggings! I'm going to look SO hot tomorrow all pregnant in leggings and a booty skirt, lol!
I'm glad it ended up being a nice night so you could sit outside. That salad is seriously huge! Not to mention the size of the dessert! It all looks good.
You have been a busy woman!! What a fun date night. We'll def. have to try it out when we come to Vegas next time. (BTW, email me your number, we might be coming sooner than later). That sundae looks absolutely delicious!! (Can you tell I'm still prego? UGH!! 2 more weeks!!yAY!!). That is insane with how much that one dessert costs. Super fun night though!! You look so great. HOw are you feeling?
AHH!! Just realized as I scrolled down even more what your having!! CONGRATS!! (I've been such a slacker at checking lately.. we've been out of town and then getting back and settling.. crazy!!). YAY!!!
What a fun date.
That looks fun! Call me if you plan a girls night out.
I saw the Golden Opulence Sundae on TV. Here is a link to a picture
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/news/0710/gallery.luxury_expensive_food/3.html
You know I am always in for a GNO. Looks like you two had a great time. Totally looks like a fun place to eat.
That strawberry sundae looks sooo good. What a fun restaurant to go to and sit outside, the weather really has been great in the evenings.
Wow...that looks fun and yummy!
Now I wish I was in your ward so I could go with you girls.
Count me in. I would love to go.
Marcia
That food looks delicious. I definitely need to check it out. I am glad you and Steve had a fun night out.
Count me in! I love Cheesecake and strawberries. That looked delicious.
Rachael what a fun date! I fell inspired, thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment