Who is this darn Murphy and why did he have to have this law?
So two of my friends from Colorado come in today and I had arranged to have a friend watch Eli so I could go get them from the airport, take them to the MGM and have lunch with them.
Instead, Eli is hot and has thrown up once and just wants to lay around.
Thank goodness I was able to get a hold of them at the airport in Denver to see if they could take a shuttle to the hotel and hopefully we will meet up for dinner tonight once Steve gets home from work.
This is when I really would like to have family around! You can ask a family member to watch a sick kid but not a friend. Hopefully this is a one day thing since I have 2 friend birthdays this week-and an ultrasound on Friday afternoon!
So two of my friends from Colorado come in today and I had arranged to have a friend watch Eli so I could go get them from the airport, take them to the MGM and have lunch with them.
Instead, Eli is hot and has thrown up once and just wants to lay around.
This is when I really would like to have family around! You can ask a family member to watch a sick kid but not a friend. Hopefully this is a one day thing since I have 2 friend birthdays this week-and an ultrasound on Friday afternoon!
7 comments:
Oh, sad. I too hope it is a one day thing.
Whoever Murphy was must have had kids because kids can always throw a wrench in things!
I think it's called kharma...it's been almost 3 years and you still haven't come to visit me!!!
Eli looks so sad. I hope he gets over this soon, and that you guys don't get the bug.
Bummer dude! Tyler got sick on Easter too and was super feverish for the last two days. Luckily he's feeling much better today :-) Get well soon Eli!
Ugh, not fun!
Oh dang....not fun...i hate it when my kids get sick!
Post a Comment