Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

I was nervous how Easter Morning would turn out since we have church at 9am...but here I sit-the whole family ready for church and I have time to do a post! Its amazing what a little planning on a Saturday can do for a Sunday! (Hence the primary song...Saturday is a special day, its the day we get ready for Sunday!)

Well it looks like the Easter Bunny came last night and munched on carrots! The kids thought that was great.
They quickly found their Easter baskets (which I didn't have time to decorate to look a bit more personalized...next year!)And it was off to the egg hunting!


They got about the same amount. Alexis left all the easy ones for Eli to get. They had a great time.
Now that the commercialized part of Easter is over we are headed to church to learn about the true meaning of Easter!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm amazed you did this post BEFORE you went to church...you're so on top of it. Happy Easter!

Lisa said...

So fun! Love the idea of feeding the easter bunny, like you feed santa cookies?! like you said.... next year!

Sarah said...

Where did you get the carrots with all of the leafy stuff on top? My carrots were not nearly as exciting. I got up early today and was still rushing out the door for church. I have no idea how you found time to do this post.

Kellie DeMille said...

Tons of fun. Who had to eat the carrots? That was a hungry bunny!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space