Cute little teeny belly :-) I was just thinking that I was almost halfway when I showed my little sis that I couldn't button my pants (my 'fat' pants) and had to use a ponytail holder for them. She said, "You have to do that already?". I was like, "Wait, I'm almost halfway done!". You look great :-) BTW, purple is a great color on you.
Look at how cute you are!!! You really look terrific honey and I can't believe you're 1/2 way there! How do you stay so tiny? I looked like the side of a barn at 20 weeks! Love you!
12 comments:
I can't believe you are half-way already. I am loving the shirt you are wearing. Is it new?
Love the shirt.... I can't wait until the 20 weeks are over!
You look great!!! You look just like me!!...oh wait I'm not pregnant! Darn I just look 20 weeks!
You can't be half way already. It seems like you just spilled the beans a few weeks ago. Jeesh you don't even look pregnant to me. You look fantastic!
Cute little teeny belly :-) I was just thinking that I was almost halfway when I showed my little sis that I couldn't button my pants (my 'fat' pants) and had to use a ponytail holder for them. She said, "You have to do that already?". I was like, "Wait, I'm almost halfway done!". You look great :-) BTW, purple is a great color on you.
How time flies! I guess that's probably a matter of perspective, but it really does seem like it's gone super quick.
You look great!! I can't believe you're already half way.
You look so fabulous! I can't wait to see you and your cute family.
Wow! You look amazing Rach! Such a hottie!
You look so good! I can't believe you are already half way there!
You look great!!! I have to say I have a hard time going to your blog because I feel so intimidated by the beautiful picture of your family.
Look at how cute you are!!! You really look terrific honey and I can't believe you're 1/2 way there! How do you stay so tiny? I looked like the side of a barn at 20 weeks! Love you!
Post a Comment