Has anyone printed their blog into a book yet? I had heard about Blurb.com but to make changes with fonts and pictures it is really slow and hard to figure out...does anyone know of any other company to try? I have spent 1 hour on 3 pages...I have 270ish pages to edit from my blog last year so at this rate I will never finish!!!
HELP!!!!
HELP!!!!
5 comments:
Maggie Goebel (used to be in our Ward), used blog2print. She printed her entire year and was happy with it.
If you go to my blog click on the blog titled In the Wake of Jake...Somewhere I read on hers that she did it a while ago. Me I got no clue sounds neat though. Do you pay for it or what???
I tried Blurb too.....took forever to put on like 3 posts so i gave up on that.
let me know if you find out anything.
My friend Kara has printed hers and she printed like 250 pages for like $60. She loved it. I think she still has a link on her blog or you can ask her on a comment and she will be happy to help you with it. You can get her blog off my friends and family it is under Peatross Family on the bottom of my list. Good Luck! I need to do that too.
Did you ever figure out a better site to do a book? I'm curious because I was thinking about doing one on blurb but it sounds like a nightmare. Let me know.
Post a Comment