Today Steve was gone all day for a Gun Safety class so I needed to come up with something fun for the kids to do.
We headed to the Santa Fe Station Casino and decided to try bowling. This was Eli's first time bowling (although he has done it many times on the Wii).
He would run up to the lane and then just drop it down-there were a few times we had to all blow to get the ball down the lane!
Alexis in action!



They had a ton of fun. Alexis bowled a 93 both games and Eli bowled a 77 the first game and an 82 the second.
We headed to the Santa Fe Station Casino and decided to try bowling. This was Eli's first time bowling (although he has done it many times on the Wii).
6 comments:
Fun! Eli looks so tall in those pics. Serendipity looks really fun..so let's say we go there in Aug sometime? Before the baby gets here?
Wow! Eli is quite the bowler if he got that close to Alexis' score :-) Fun times!
and what did you bowl? the bumpers help my score significantly!
We were supposed to go bowling last night and instead ended up at a Steak House. Although I got to eat a lot of crab legs, I would have much rather bowled. How fun that you took them.
I think Eli has a better score than me....what's wrong with this picture.
That looks fun. You are so good to take your camera and photograph the bowling. I usually forget!:)
Post a Comment