On Tuesday night I met my friends who were in town and we went to Benihana's. If you don't know what it is...you sit around the big stove/grill and they cook everything in front of you. It is fun and the chef's are funny!
We talked to each other more than we watched our chef but it was still fun!
Here he is making fried rice-tossing the egg.
All of our meat...
Angie and I in front of the rain thing-of course you can't see it but the atmosphere is so pretty there!

We talked to each other more than we watched our chef but it was still fun!
5 comments:
Benihana is one place I have never eaten at. It looks good.
I want to go....I have never been to Benihana's but I hear that it is great.
love LOVE benihana's!!! YUM YUM!
Fun! I went there on a date once and LOVED it! Good times :-)
Glad Eli was feeling better so you could go. Remember we partied there for my 30th bday!!! How fun!
Post a Comment