Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Paddy's Day

Leprechauns came to visit yesterday morning. They turned the toilet water green and the milk green. Then we had green shamrock pancakes.
Dinner didn't turn out like it was suppose to. I planned to have Pesto Chicken Spaghetti...but it is never a good thing when you open the Pesto sauce and there is mold on it. Even though a friend pointed out that mold IS green, I opted to make spaghetti-but I tried to make dinner as green as possible...even my attempt to make lime jello.


8 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Oh how fun Rachael. I should have done something like that, but I didn't even think about it. I'm sure the kids thought it was great. I love the toilet thing!

Lisa said...

How fun! What a great idea! I too was a lame mom yesturday and all we did was wear green! lame! But I'll make up for it with Easter (its a funner holiday anyway! :) )

Sarah said...

You guilted me into being more festive for St. Patricks Day. We also had green toilet water and I made green muffins. But that is where I stopped. You are always so festive and fun.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

That looks so fun. I love the green pee in your toilet.

Jennifer said...

Moldy pesto, bleck! I think your substitution is much better than an all green meal, considering the cirumstances. LOL I have some green food pictures on the camera. One day I'll be able to get them off of it and post them. LOL

Lara B said...

You are so cute and creative! I bet your kids loved it all. I can't wait to copy you next year. I did buy shamrock doughnuts, that's fun right?

Jenean Hoffman said...

You are so creative!! We did the potty thing too! Ethan was so hilarious! He didn't want to flush it ;)
Bert made green eggs. It was a fun day!

Amy said...

You're such a fun mom.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space