Tonight Alexis had a school play...it was called, "Extreme Home Make-over, Gingerbread Edition" It was a cross between Hansel & Gretel and Extreme Home Make Over.
She was one of the forest animals and I am well aware that the forest doesn't have elephants in it. Where do you get animal costumes in March I ask!!? The teacher didn't care what the kids were so we went different with elephant! Here are a few pictures of her play. It was cute! And it is always a joy when kids think it is fun to scream into the microphone! Thank goodness Alexis wasn't one of them!


She was one of the forest animals and I am well aware that the forest doesn't have elephants in it. Where do you get animal costumes in March I ask!!? The teacher didn't care what the kids were so we went different with elephant! Here are a few pictures of her play. It was cute! And it is always a joy when kids think it is fun to scream into the microphone! Thank goodness Alexis wasn't one of them!
3 comments:
That is a very creative play. Did you ever find out who wrote it?
So cute! It looks like she had fun.
An elephant, seriously? Guess if the home was in Africa! She looks cute though, how fun!
Post a Comment