Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All in a Hard Day's Work

I decided the weeds weren't going to pull themselves out so I may as well get it done. I got the front and side yard done in just about an hour...man was it hot out there!
I realized at the very end that I may have gotten a blister but then when I decided to be a good neighbor and get their really big one out-it tore! So much for being nice! Good thing I was done because it would have ended my weeding for the day anyway! How can a blister hurt so much!

Thank goodness for Batman!

6 comments:

bloodfamily said...

You are so funny Rachael - seriously - HOT out there? Girl you are gonna have a tough summer. Glad that batman came to the rescue. Did you OK Eli first? Glad you made Steve save the bag of weeds so that you could photo blog them. You crack me up!

Lisa said...

paper cuts hurt the worst! or shaving cuts... hate, hate weeds

Sarah said...

That is a lot of work. When we pulled weeds last week we filled up an entire garbage can. It was ridiculous how overgrown they were.

Dial Family said...

That Eli is such a boy, cannot get over him picking up that dog poop!! Whatta stud!!
I went out the other day as well, after I'd dropped Em off at school and Lilly was my big helper. (I think she liked playing in my garden tool box than she did in helping pull weeds.. But it wasn't as hot as I think you guys got hit with thank goodness, other wise I would have shot that in the dark much sooner..). Sorry about the boo-boo, that's never fun...

Shanell said...

Ugh...I hate weeds. Why is it the girls are the ones who end up pulling them. The guys just know that if they put it off long enough we'll give in and do it.

I think we are going to stop by next Friday on our way to Kingman.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I am feeling guilty now, we have tons of weeds that I should be pulling.

I love the bandage.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space