Friday, March 13, 2009

Nevada Reading Week

This week at Alexis's school was Nevada Reading Week. Every other school had it last week so I don't know what happened there. This week-each day there was a theme. Now at first I was NOT pleased...come August I start thinking about Halloween and stress! I can never come up with costumes so this week was Halloween times 5!!!

Monday: "Hats off to Reading": Silly hat day (reenacted tonight since I forgot to take a picture Monday morning!)Tuesday: "Reading is a great workout"-Wear your work out clothes-to me she looked like she was ready for bed but it is a workout outfit!
Wednesday: "Reading is Cool"-Wear your beach clothing-I think we nailed this one! Thank you dollar store!
Thursday: "Wild About Reading"-Western Wear-again-I think she looks great-Thank you DI
Friday: "Cuddle up with a good Book"- Wear PJ's and bring a blanket and book.
It ended up being a fun week-thanks to those discount stores!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Western day is definitely my favorite. She looks great!

Lori said...

All very cute! You did great. I wanna have a theme at home everyday! HA!

Amber said...

You're such a good mom. I'm a slacker about stuff like that.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I love the outfits! So cute!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space