Saturday, March 28, 2009

Its a....

So today we went in for ultrasound #2. This place is NICE! This is how all places should treat their patients!
This is where I guess you could bring your 50 closest friends for a viewing.
The wall I was facing had a HUGE projection TV so I could sit back comfortable and enjoy the show.
So lets get on with the show...she looks and says..."Well it looks like it is a GIRL!!" I get all teary eyed and emotional. She turns it to 3D and we see between the legs and it doesn't look like anything is there.
(This is a 3D of the baby-can you see it-if you can't I'm sorry-I can't help you there...its pretty clear!)

Then she changes angle's and says, "Well, maybe there is something there." WHAT?? What am I suppose to do with that!!?!?!? She tried to get a bunch of different angles and of course the baby is putting its hand directly over its parts (typical girl) and then it was pulling on its parts (typical boy).
But she is positive it is a BOY!!!!!

As for me...I am confused and not 100% convinced! But I guess we will plan for a boy but may have a surprise come August!

If its a boy...should I be concerned about size? JK!!!

17 comments:

Cardalls said...

Looks like a boy to me...or a girl with a growth between her legs. I'd hope for the boy :)

Sarah said...

Now that I have seen the picture, it has to be a boy. Or it could be a hermaphrodite (JK).

Melissa B said...

What a roller coaster! First it's a girl, then it's a boy. Either way it is exciting. Congratulations!

Kristen said...

How exciting. I am glad you got to find out what you were having.

Kellie DeMille said...

What is wrong with these technicians? Aren't they supposed to be trained or something? Congratulations on the boy!

Melissa Summers said...

Okay seriously. Do you think I am on my computer 24/7? How long after you made this post did I text you? :) Congrats to you. What crazy emotions to go through in a matter of minutes. Have fun planning for the boy. Hopefully Old Navy will get some cute clothes out there for you.

bloodfamily said...

Stud or filly?...It's a stud! So, will it be Oliver? I'm excited for you, but what a rollercoaster you have been on. You will be a great Mom.

Shannon said...

That is a funny story. Boys are fun! We love em'. I'm so excited for you.

Joanne said...

I'm going to say...definitely a boy Rach. I've seen enough of those pics in my day :). Congratulations!

Lara B said...

YEAH! I have to say I thought it would be a boy. Just so we could be the same- girl, boy, boy :) I am so excited for you.

Dial Family said...

That is the coolest place I've ever seen!! WoW!! What a way to find out what your having.. super funny if you ask me. Congrats on the new baby boy Rach!! We are so excited for you!!

Marcy Groover said...

Congrats on a boy! Super nice place you go to for an ultrasound.
I miss you and your family.
Marcy

Lisa said...

yeah for knowing now!

Graham said...

Congratulations! That was a really nice place. That would be funny if you planned for a boy and got a girl but I have to agree that it definitely looks like a boy.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Congratulations on the baby boy! I am so excited for you!

Amy said...

Ha ha! You crack me up. I'd say that's a boy...hopefully he doesn't act like a girl, that could be a problem.

YAY! for boys!

Shanell said...

Looks like a boy for sure...Congrats!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space