Friday, March 6, 2009

From a kids perspective

The other day I was sitting on the edge of the tub doing Eli's hair and while looking towards our bedroom he says, 'What Jessie (from Toy Story) doing under that chair?' He looked like he was looking at the bathroom wall but thinking he meant the bed I look towards our bed and didn't see a Jessie doll under there. So I said 'What are you talking about?' And he points to the wall and says, 'See, Jessie is under the chair...what's she doing there?'
We had painted a paint swatch on our wall months and months ago (decided against the color and still haven't re-painted) and I never noticed what he saw. Now of course it is all I see when I look at it!
The big blue patch is what he saw as a chair but if you look closely...under the 'chair' is...
Jessie...please tell me you see it...Its her hat and she is sitting sideways in a lounging position. She is in yellow...
Maybe you have to have seen Toy Story 2 1000 times like we have to be able to see it.
Anyway-I thought it was hilarious and dead on!
Did you hear a Toy Story 3 is coming out??? 2010! Can't wait!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

That is amazing that he saw that. I am not entirely visual so things like that are impossible for me to see.

Cardalls said...

I totally see it and we HAVE seen Toy Story 1 and 2 a million times and I STILL love them. I hadn't heard about Toy Story 3..that is exciting!

Jossie said...

That is crazy that is saw that! I still don't really see it but we don't watch Toy Story that much :-)

Amy said...

Eli....he's BRILLIANT! That is so awesome.

Shanell said...

LOL...I can't see it, but that is funny!

Lisa said...

It took me a few time of reading the description and looking again, I can totally see it! Love it when they see things like that! Thanks for the heads up on the new movie

Melissa B said...

I can see it...funny that that is what his mind automatically picked out of the paint swatch. You must really watch it a lot! Exciting about Toy Story 3, those are such great movies.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I can see it. It took me a second. That is really funny. (at first I thought you were totally crazy and I was going to ask you if you were drunk)

I didn't know that they were making a Toy Story 3. I look forward to seeing it.

Dial Family said...

HE IS SO HILARIOUS!! I cannot believe he saw that!! It took me a moment but boy do I see it now. That's way too cool!! BTW: are you feeling?

bloodfamily said...

Bryan and I both see it, but I didn't at first look. Eli - better watch out for that smart one.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space