Friday, October 10, 2008

OUCH

This is what we get to deal with today! Its a good thing it is Friday and Steve's route consisted of our friends that I could call and reschedule for another day. It is still unclear who is at fault. Anyone who lives in N Las Vegas (Centennial Pkwy/Commerce area) knows the construction issues and how confusing all the cones can be! Steve is ok and the other drives are ok as well! Thank goodness!
Thank you to those who passed by to see if we needed anything (Cheryl & Kristin) I was called to the sight of the accident to take pictures. Steve needed it for liability reasons, I needed it for blogging purposes!:) We all have our priorities! JK

15 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so glad that Steve is okay. All the construction is so dang confusing and people are always driving in the wrong places. I'm glad you got pics!

chercard said...

I am glad everyone is okay...before I knew it was Steve I thought I hope no one is hurt...that is a bad accident!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad Steve is okay, and that you have your priorities straight. It is all about life documentation.

Amy said...

Oh man! Seriously Rach....that's too bad. Glad Steve was okay and that it wasn't you with the kids in the car too. I love that you have your priorities of blogging. Good luck getting it all fixed and figured out.

Jenean Hoffman said...

What a blessing that no one got hurt! Give your hubs a big hug tonight and tell him you love him extra much! It's a pain in the tucas to deal with all the insurance stuff but just be so glad it's only metal! Love you guys!

Brooke Low said...

I am so glad that everyone is okay. I was driving on centennial today and wondering why there aren't more accidents. I am sorry about all the insurance stuff you will have to deal with. I still haven't been paid by the other insurance company for my wreck in August! And thank you for the BOO frames. I know I didn't treat them how I should but I really do love them. If Sarah didn't tell you I broke a corner of one of the frames. I still have them displayed and will replace it asap. Thanks again

Rachel said...

yuck. stuff like that is so inconvenient. i'm glad to hear all are okay (and that you had your camera, ha ha). what a pain!

The Hardy's said...

Scary! I hate all the construction confusion too. Glad you guys are okay.

Melody said...

Scary! Glad to hear everyones ok! That's funny though about taking the pics for the blog! It made me laugh!!!:)

Melissa B said...

Yikes! That sucks, glad no one was hurt. That street is such a mess. Glad you are such a diligent blogger!

Shanell said...

Oh no...that sucks! I'm glad Steve is ok though. At least he wasn't in your new car...is the truck still drivable? I hope it doesn't slow down work.

Jossie said...

That is no good! I can't believe I am just now seeing this post. Seriously, I haven't been blog hopping in a few days?? What's that about? I am glad that Steve is ok but that still totally sucks! Good luck :-)

MaryRC said...

People just do not know how to drive here in Vegas, I is like there is no such thing as a red light! Glad all is well..

janna said...

oh no!!!

VegasWatkins said...

Okay so did you see that a few days after the accident they put up a no u turn sign there so how are we spossed to get out of here?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space