Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday

My scanner isn't working and I haven't loaded all my pictures on this new computer so I had to steal this picture from my cousins blog!
This is my grandmother (Noni) and all the grand kids. (actually there are two more from my dad's second marriage.)
(Tara, Jenean (my cousin), me (the baby), Noni, Jeff (my cousin), Leissa and Aimee)
1974

Now a question for you all...I use to use Picasa to save all my pictures on my computer. It was taking up a lot of my computers memory. Steve tried to save the pictures on a external hard drive, but that didn't go so well. I don't want to talk about it! Is there a program to use that stores my pictures off sight that I can do basic editing with as well. Off sight as in, doesn't take my computer memory and if my house burned down I could log on to a website and have them all there....help?

3 comments:

Amy said...

www.skydrive.live.com is an offsite place you can store your photos and documents on. I think it's by microsoft and that the first so many GB are free. I don't know, check it out.

Did you lose photos? Is that why you don't want to talk about it?

Sarah said...

It looks like Eli peeking out from behind your sister, not your cousin Janean. I have heard of a lot of people using smugmug. I am going to look into it.

rachel said...

I love your flashback Fridays! I'm sorry, we store ours on an external hard drive and are planning on putting it in a fireproof safe. Let me know what you find out because I think it's a great idea.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space