I have been so out of the blogging world in the last week. Our old computer was acting up. We finally decided we would have to learn Vista sooner or later so we got a new computer. (that has been holding us back) I actually don't mind it.
So then Steve decided that the office needed to be rearranged (if you know Steve this will not come as a shock to you). With getting everything back together and organized, programs loaded onto the new computer and learning how to use it, I really haven't been up to much else!
I pulled out my camera to see what I have taken in the last week. Really nothing much. We went to the Dinosaur park on Saturday night as a family. I was playing around with my camera and trying to learn something new. I actually ventured off of Automatic and went to Manual. None of them really turned out (obviously I have no clue what I am doing) but I was looking at this picture and thought...wow, I can see every grain of sand in his hands. (Click to enlarge-ok, his nails need to be trimmed! I know!) I must have done something right. The problem...I have NO idea what setting it was on to get it!
Then the next night I was playing around with my camera again and Eli loves to pose for me! I like this one b/c it really captured the color of his eyes!
I am so thrilled to have a child with green eyes. Alexis's are green too but hovering too close to brown to call them green! Again, no idea what setting my camera was on. I really need to take a class to learn how to take good pictures! Any suggestions?Hope your week was more eventful as mine, although I have noticed a lull in postings. Are we all going through a rut?
6 comments:
You know I have been going through a blogging rut. That grain of sand picture is really good. I am intensely jealous of your camera. And Eli's eyes are truly wonderful.
Is this the beginning of a professional photographer? Those are really great pics!
I've never actually seen the texture of his eyes. that sand picture really look like my nails 'cause they're so long. He is truly the cutest thing on earth.
He is cute! I am with you on the blogging rut though. Maybe that Halloween is coming up we can get some more fun stuff going on the blogs!
I am jealous! I can't find my digital camera. It looks like you are doing good with the picture taking.
Good job! Those pictures look awesome!
Post a Comment