Yesterday was a Ward Activity and since Alexis was still in San Diego and Steve was playing in a softball tournament in Mesquite, I decided to take Eli so he could burn off some energy. The weather was great. I can't believe it is June and the weather hasn't been bad at all...
global warming! Ha!
Eli's friend, Tyler was there so they just ran around and played trying not to get soaked by the older kids and dad's with water guns. I held my camera the whole time so I wouldn't get wet! Party Pooper!
They couldn't quite reach the water fountain so, like smart boys, they dragged the cooler to the fountain and drank away. Pretty clever!
Then for a quick game of croquet.

Eli always is doing something with his mouth. He didn't get wet except for his feet. I think he missed the concept of the activity. The older kids were soaked though!

global warming! Ha!
Eli's friend, Tyler was there so they just ran around and played trying not to get soaked by the older kids and dad's with water guns. I held my camera the whole time so I wouldn't get wet! Party Pooper!
They couldn't quite reach the water fountain so, like smart boys, they dragged the cooler to the fountain and drank away. Pretty clever!
Then for a quick game of croquet.
Eli always is doing something with his mouth. He didn't get wet except for his feet. I think he missed the concept of the activity. The older kids were soaked though!
2 comments:
Love the pics! I put a few more on my blog if you want to see them :-)
What a smart boy to push the cooler over.
Post a Comment