
Well she is gone and my heart aches. On the way to the DMV this morning to meet the new owner, I had a lump in my throat. Isn't that crazy-over a car. I usually don't get attached to 'things.' (ok besides my baby blanket but that is a different story) I think it was meant to be though. It is a single mom with 2 kids that just moved here from Hawaii. She was excited to see that there was already a Hawaiian sticker on the back window.
I know she went to a good home too!
We will miss you Sandy and we'll look for you out on the road! Be good!
4 comments:
I am attatched to one of our cars, too. I'm not sure if I will ever want to sell it. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I don't know where to tell you to start. I started by checking out different books from the library...also buying and taking a class on Photoshop (Elements) was VERY helpful. So much of turning pictures from good to great is photoshop...at least for me now. I don't have enough knowledge and control of my camera to consistently take pictures that don't need touched up. Maybe someday. Oh...I am also finally getting around to reading the camera manual...that thing is a book! Once I am done breastfeeding Estella I am going to take some classes to learn how to better use my camera. I hope that answered your question...sorry for the long comment.
Wow! You sold her fast!!! I know it's sad to see her go but that's great that you did it so fast!
P.S. I really like your new background!
How sad! I never knew that her name was Sandy. At least you have something very pretty to take her place.
I ditto what Sarah said. I had no idea her name was Sandy :-) I seriously can't believe you sold her that fast! How did you do it?
Post a Comment