Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sea World

Alexis's friend and her family went to Sea World last week and took Alexis with them. This was a huge accomplishment for Alexis since she was terrified of spending the night at other people's homes. They were gone for 4 days/3 nights. They went to Sea World for 3 of the days. Watched all the shows and rode all the rides.

Alexis's assured me that this wasn't a real starfish.

Alexis, Aubrey and Ali
The roller coaster they went on. I was really hoping Alexis would love it but she said the only thing she liked about it was when it was over.

This was the view from their hotel room. They enjoyed hanging out at the pool and going down the slides...who wouldn't with these kinds of slides.
She had such a fun time. Thank you Walnum's for taking her! Hopefully she was easy for you!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

I would love to stay at a hotel with waterslides. What a fun trip. I wonder if Megan will ever like roller coasters. I guess all we can do is wait.

Melissa B said...

Those are some pretty awesome shots of the whales jumping! Also, I really want to go on that slide that shoots into the pool. That looks like so much fun!

Cardalls said...

I just want to go and play on the slides at the hotel, that looks like fun enough for me! I'm easy to entertain though...:)

Shanell said...

I bet that was so fun for. I love that you redid her bedroom and suprised her. It turned out so cute!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space