I feel like I haven't been blogging lately so here are a few pictures of what we have been doing when I can tear myself away from the office and be a mom.
Swimming...really what else can you do during the summer in Vegas? No, that was a question for you to answer...suggestions? So I am a little torn about Eli wearing floaties. But he loves it and really doesn't want us to hold him in the pool so until this boy can swim...he is wearing them. We will take them off every once in a while and he will swim around but he needs to learn to get his chin out of the water to take a breath. He has no fear being under the water at all. I did get an underwater disposable camera so I am looking forward to getting those developed to see how funny they are. He loves to jump into the pool and get thrown by Steve.

I took the kids to the dinosaur park the other day. Free and they were able to cool off in the water park area. I think I have these exact pictures at this park each year it has been opened.

And Eli has the same expression on his face!

Ok...so we need suggestion on what to do during this long summer! 2 weeks down...9 to go!
Swimming...really what else can you do during the summer in Vegas? No, that was a question for you to answer...suggestions? So I am a little torn about Eli wearing floaties. But he loves it and really doesn't want us to hold him in the pool so until this boy can swim...he is wearing them. We will take them off every once in a while and he will swim around but he needs to learn to get his chin out of the water to take a breath. He has no fear being under the water at all. I did get an underwater disposable camera so I am looking forward to getting those developed to see how funny they are. He loves to jump into the pool and get thrown by Steve.

I took the kids to the dinosaur park the other day. Free and they were able to cool off in the water park area. I think I have these exact pictures at this park each year it has been opened.
And Eli has the same expression on his face!
Ok...so we need suggestion on what to do during this long summer! 2 weeks down...9 to go!
8 comments:
You are already more ambitious than me. We just stay at home and play in the backyard. That Eli will be such a good swimmer in no time.
Free movies at the Galaxy theaters start this Tues. Bowling is cheap in the morning and there is always the library. There are some classes at the rec center too. You're lucky you have a pool in your backyard. We head over to Silver Mesa often.
I am putting Tyler in swim lessons starting July 14th. Doesn't seem like Eli need them though! BTW, if you ever need a swimming buddy, we do just live around the corner...hint, hint :-) It's been too long since we've hung out!
P.S. How did you do that blog update thing on your sidebar? I would LOVE to not have to click on the links daily to see if anybody has updated.
Kind of sad, I already typed this and blogger was not available.
That dinasaur park is awesome and so conveniently close! As for summer vacation ideas, I'm afraid these aren't that original, but there's the Natural History Museum, Children's Discovery Museum, hiking at Red Rock and of course you could come over and ride the Rhino with us sometime (hint, hint):)
I've been an absentee blogger lately too!
But looks like summer is off to a good start for La Familia Randall. I am jealous of the pool!
Head up to Mt. Charleston! It's the number one place I miss about being out there. AND there are outdoor plays in the evenings out near Red Rock that are great! Just google "Super Summer Theater"
Post a Comment