I love him, I really, really do! But the trouble he can cause drives me crazy. OK, a little crazy because he cracks me up too.
We haven't been having very much pressure in our hot tub and couldn't figure out why. Well there is a PVC pipe that is an air intake or something like that. It is a candy cane shape and it is opened on the hook side. So you can see where I am going with this can't you? Steve sawed off the PVC pipe and we looked inside. We saw a rock. OK, no biggie. We carefully and painstakingly got it out. Mind you , this is a 2" PVC pipe...your hand does not fit down it at all, and the rock is about 8-10 inches down the pipe. Then after we got the rock out we looked...another rock, then a golf ball, another golf ball, another golf ball, then FIVE-yes FIVE Easter eggs. OK, now we have a time frame of when this happened. We were able to fill the pipe with water so the last egg would float to the top. By that time it was about a foot and a half down there!
This was all that was in there.
These were all the tools that it took to get these 10 items out.
We now have power back in the hot tub.
This kid! To those who have boys...are yours like this? I swear I watch him.
We haven't been having very much pressure in our hot tub and couldn't figure out why. Well there is a PVC pipe that is an air intake or something like that. It is a candy cane shape and it is opened on the hook side. So you can see where I am going with this can't you? Steve sawed off the PVC pipe and we looked inside. We saw a rock. OK, no biggie. We carefully and painstakingly got it out. Mind you , this is a 2" PVC pipe...your hand does not fit down it at all, and the rock is about 8-10 inches down the pipe. Then after we got the rock out we looked...another rock, then a golf ball, another golf ball, another golf ball, then FIVE-yes FIVE Easter eggs. OK, now we have a time frame of when this happened. We were able to fill the pipe with water so the last egg would float to the top. By that time it was about a foot and a half down there!
This was all that was in there.
These were all the tools that it took to get these 10 items out.
We now have power back in the hot tub. This kid! To those who have boys...are yours like this? I swear I watch him.
11 comments:
So I have good news and bad news for you! Tyler was not like that! (That's the bad news) He was the "typical" mischievous, looking for trouble all the time boy. My girls are what have put me through the wringer! (This is the good news for you, since I suspect Alexis is pretty good since you don't complain about her). I am serious, they are only 5 and 7 I think they experience PMS EVERYDAY!! They fight, scream, cry, etc.. It is bad. Alone they are fine, together...nightmare!!
WOW...I can't believe he got that much stuff down there. Okay, maybe I can believe it. I'm sure it was much, much easier getting the stuff in than getting it out!
That is crazy! He is pretty sneaky to be able to get that much stuff down there without you knowing. I'm impressed you could get it all out. It is almost impossible to get mad when you look at that cute face.
I love the last line of your post, "I swear I watch him". Hum, I send Tyler over there...hopefully you watch them :-) By the way, very creative of you to fill the pipe with water to get the last egg to float to the top. Nice!
I love reading your blog. It makes my life seem so much less crazy! :) Oh, the things I have to look forward to!
That is too funny, now that you have fixed it! My girls would of done it too. They are just like boys I swear!
Yes boys are like that! They are curious and mischievious and hilarious! I think it evens out though because they are hard when they are young because of all of the above and they are so physical. But I hear as girls get older they get much harder due to the emotions and hormones and such....I think i'll take the hilarious antics! :)
I can't believe he thought to put so much stuff down there but how nice to have pressure in your hot tub again!
That is seriously funny. I of course have not had to deal with boy stuff, but I have to agree with Cheryl, I think I would rather have boys as teenagers than girls. I have decided girls get too moody, especially when they hit 3rd grade.
LOVE this story! PERFECT blogging material!
I made a list one year of everything that our 2 1/2 year old (he is now 8!) put into holes. If there was a hole you could guarantee Jack put something in it.
Your photos are cracking me up!
I love that you documented this!
Post a Comment